A few people in the world still know me as Hank. You can call me either.
In my formative years, I explored every corner of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. While I have lived away from Pittsburgh for many years, it’s still a big part of me from my accent to my favorite sports teams.
Life’s explorations now commence from central Maryland where my awesome wife and I do our best to raise our three sons to be productive, respectful humans.
By day, I fiddle with other people’s money as a partner in a wealth management firm. I’m the researcher – you know the guy who comes up with the investment ideas and builds investment portfolios.
I’m a curious, capable, and energetic person. As such, it has led me to explore the world and my interests. For example, my wife and I spent a year circumnavigating the planet, I run a ski tuning business out of my house, I have an unhealthy affection for watches and like tinkering with WordPress.
In the end, I’m just like you – trying to enjoy the journey.
Here are a few other facts about me:
- I love to alpine ski.
- I’ve visited 28 countries and counting.
- I hold a BA in History with a concentration in West European History from The University of Pittsburgh.
- If I had one book to take on a desert island it would be The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
- If I had one album to take with me on that island it would be U2 The Best of 1980-1990.
- I’m a sucker for a nice coffee mug with tasty cofee in it.